If you want a user to open a document, read it and then confirm that they have read it, then here is a cool script developed by Dylan to do that, and then mark the page as complete when they are done.
- Create a content page in your CLS course
- Add a plain text template to the page
- Edit the content HTML template
- In the 'Design' Tab click on the 'Source code menu item ' < > '
- Paste in the HTML section below
- Click 'Ok'
- Click the 'Style' tab
- Paste the CSS sesction below
- Select the 'Script' tab
- Select 'Save form the bottom of the screen
- You can then edit the Text and URL's in the HTML design tab