Last Post 08 Mar 2015 02:19 PM by  Chris Tate
Session Plan
 2 Replies
Author Messages
Chris Tate

--
02 Mar 2015 02:18 PM
    Hi guys,

Love the session plan creator on the ASC's General Principles! Removing the function of inserting activity cards, are there any instructions available that will allow me to create panels that the learner needs to provide input into... that will then create a printable version of their own session plan?

Basically I want the learner to answer questions about their session that they complete across a series of panels, which then combines all answers at end to create a printable and editable version of their session.

Any advice around this would be greatly appreciated. My back-up is to provide the template of the session plan and they simply complete that, but ideally I'd like them to answer questions that then form this session plan without them somewhat knowing.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
    Michael

--
    03 Mar 2015 05:14 PM
    Hi Chris,

The session planner is a complicated bit of javascript and requires all parts to be included into the course, activity cards, equipment, objectives ect, it also requires some Javascript knowledge to get up and running.

Unfortunately the only way you will be able to do what you want is to have a few free text boxes throughout the module and then recall them on the page you would like. The only limitation of this is that they must be done all in the same module as tests cannot be shared across modules

Thanks
    Michael
    Chris Tate

--
    08 Mar 2015 02:19 PM
    Okay, thanks Michael.

---