To create a new DNN portal:
- Login as a Host account
- Select 'Site Management' from the 'Host' menu
- Select 'Add new Site' from the bottom of the screen
- Select 'Parent' as the Site Type
- Select 'yoursubdomain.canopi.com.au' as the Site Alias
Later on you can give sites their own URL like http://www.yoursubdomain.com but for now this will create the site as http://yoursubdomain.canopi.com.au
- Fill in the Title, Description and Keywords sections.
- Select a 'Template' for example 'REITAS'
- Turn off 'Use Current User as admin' and create an admin user
Note: All host accounts can login to portals as an admin
- Select 'Create Site'
Ta Da, you now have a new DNN portal.
- You must have a DNN host account to do this function
- All DNN host accounts can login to all portals as an admin
- A site template brings across pages, module and content from an existing site
- To create a 'Site template' visit this QRG